I think it's fair to say the past three months have been some of the busiest and tiring of all-time. Thus blogging is at the bottom bottom bottom of my list. But I still feel more complete sharing our adventures as much as possible with anyone interested in seeing/hearing about them!
In summary, our summer started becoming more of a summer once Lexi got a little older, and we took several trips to the mountains and just returned from Santa Fe for Nathanael Daggett's fundraiser against Lyme Disease. I admit I'm kind of adventured-out with trying to put in 20 hours of work each week (still not quite there) and balance preschool for Avery, her birthday planning, and the behaviors that come with new transitions. [Good news is Avery decided on her third birthday, after a week of us pushing it, she was finally big enough to poop on the potty on her own again. Hope it sticks! Well, you know].
I tried taking some comparison shots of Alexis around the same age as Avery, but actually there is a month difference (Avery 3 mo, Alexis 4). All in all, these confirm to me these are altogether different girls!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

2 comments:
Love it! we may not see you much but you are all still very dear to us. Love you!
So fun to see the comparison shots! Such adorable girls and yep, they are different. So glad that you love to take pictures! We think you're doing an amazing job. Love you much!
Post a Comment