Avery has been doing awesome taking care of her little sister. I can tell she is going to be protective. One of our favorite happenings so far, is when we're in the car and Alexis is screaming, and Avery is covering her ears yelling "I don't like that sound! It's too loud for me!", she has learned to start singing. A couple times her "lullaby, and good night" song has genuinely calmed Alexis. Avery is pretty proud of herself.
She's also just plain pretty! I took some pics of her wearing my hat the other day.
She also had a special treat spending the day with family at Yoyo and PopPop's house, and they have a new horse tire swing. She wouldn't try it until yesterday, and we couldn't get her off! Pretending to be "Princess Isabella" from one of her favorite books, who rides a pony named Penny on an adventure. Go, Penny!
1 comment:
What fun! She is a good girl!
Post a Comment