Saturday, May 15, 2010

little onion

17 week Karate Kid is either turnip-baby or onion sized. I pick onion. 5 inches and developing joints these days.

I've definitely entered the weird dreaming phase and while I can't remember all details from every night after about 5 minutes of waking up, I know they've involved missing graduation because the bus was late and I refused to pay for a cab, and eating chili powder while praying for people to make my prayers extra powerful.

Also Karate Kid enjoyed the Freedom Trail yesterday with the parents (or I guess I should say and grandparents) and will, tomorrow, be on stage to accept a Master's degree!

2 comments:

Joanie said...

WOW! Little Karate Kid is one special kid. A masters already! whew. are you sure you can keep up with him/her?

matt broweleit said...

So chile powder is the secret to an effective prayer life? That's good to know. That's the stuff they teach at seminary that I'm looking forward to learning about.