Still 2-3 posts per month on "wheresallen"...But there could be more, I suppose.:)
yeah i hear you abby...i've fallen off the blogosphere...! must get back!
You can stop on one condition.....come live with us : )
yes! i need to teach my little boys to raise themselves...or at least cook their own dinners on occasion, or something :)thank you for the lovely gift of your song, by the way. it's perfect.
I met your challenge and am waiting for your post now!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Still 2-3 posts per month on "wheresallen"...
But there could be more, I suppose.
:)
yeah i hear you abby...i've fallen off the blogosphere...! must get back!
You can stop on one condition.....come live with us : )
yes! i need to teach my little boys to raise themselves...or at least cook their own dinners on occasion, or something :)
thank you for the lovely gift of your song, by the way. it's perfect.
I met your challenge and am waiting for your post now!
Post a Comment